Programme for Nuclear and Radiation Safety
Program “Against nuclear and radiological threats”
Protection of environmental and social rights of the population in the area of nuclear safety. Development of common positions, expert assessment of nuclear projects, improvement of legislation.
The program includes the following campaigns:
- On the problem of long-term radioactive waste storages.
- Against radioactive contamination of public water bodies.
- Against gamma-irradiation of agricultural products.
- Against construction of new nuclear reactors.
- On the issue of MOX (uranium-plutonium) fuel.
- Against injection of liquid radioactive waste in the earth.